Sitting around on holiday thinking about life. This song by Sheryl Crowe rings true. Some days are harder than others, some are better. Each day can have good and bad “winding roads” . You never know what’s ahead. But there are some things I have become sure of:
- If you can quit smoking for 10 years you can do anything you set your mind to.
- If you can go two months without simple carbs, you can go a lifetime.
- Sugar is beautiful, I miss it.
- I love nature. I need it.
- I need to be creative
- Seeing a therapist was the smartest thing I ever did. I highly recommend it if you are sad, angry and/or depressed, burnt out etc.
- Dogs are amazing
- Happiness is achievable if you put in the work.
- Actually, anything is achievable really!
- Life is great and part of what makes it so great is the “winding road”.
- I really want to drive again and need a car. Anything is achievable 🤩
I do alot of deep thinking on holiday. My mind feels free to think about whatever i wants to. Needs, wants, likes dislikes. I think it is important to take time alone, to slow down and just “be”. I have come to realize this significance in my middle age. Ha!